Over time, age takes a toll on us and our bodies. But nothing suffers as the eyes do. Dark circles, bags, and wrinkles tend to hit this area first. And while smile lines are great, you want to look your best, don’t you?
That’s where eye creams come in. A quality eye cream can lift, tighten, brighten, and tone, all with a simple application once or twice a day.
Benefits and Uses of Eye Creams
The perks of daily eye cream use are hard to understate. Regular application of an under-eye tightening cream:
• Helps reduce fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles
• Is specifically designed to treat the delicate skin around the eye, which is different from the skin on the rest of your face and body
• Maximizes hydration and enhances the skin’s natural moisture barrier
• Reduces the signs of fatigue for more glow and youthfulness
Those benefits only show if you choose the right products.
Best Ingredients for Eye Creams
First and foremost, make sure your products are cruelty-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free. Ideally, they’ll get the Clean at Sephora checkmark, which means they’ve passed the rigorous requirements of this gold-standard beauty store.
A triple peptide eye cream is a great formula, containing hyaluronic acid and cucumber extract among three oligo peptides and the patented SD-100.
Note that you’ll get the most out of eye cream if you combine it with other products that complement it. For instance, serums and treatments will help reduce skin damage and increase cell turnover, while facial cleansers gently scrub away dirt, debris, and dead skin.
Together, these products create an unbeatable skincare routine for people of every age.
How to Apply Cream to Eyes
You want to ensure your eye cream has maximum penetration to delicate skin areas, so apply it before your other products. Here’s the step-by-step:
1. Gently apply a small amount of cream with your ring finger
2. Pat on rather than wiping, which can stretch the skin
3. Wait for it to absorb fully
4. Apply the rest of your products
Add Eye Cream to Your Skincare Routine Today
Ready to get those fresh, glowing, youthful eyes? It’s time to add an eye cream to your skincare routine. If you already have one, be sure it’s of the highest-quality ingredients to protect your complexion from toxins and buildup.
Not sure where to look? That’s what Sobel Skin Rx is for, so come check out our line of skincare products today.